Friday, May 11, 2007

Publication Soon

I am pleased to announce that I have submitted the book, Having Nasal Surgery? Don’t You Become an Empty Nose Victim!, for publication. Cold Tree Press (http://www.coldtreepress.com) has notified me that it takes on average 90 days from the date of submission until publication, as they strive to make their books in the best possible condition for the market. That means this book will be published sometime in the summer, perhaps by August 11th. I will keep you posted as this date approaches.

Cold Tree Press is one of the top self-publishers in America and this company is selective regarding the manuscripts they publish. I feel fortunate to be working with such a talented publishing company. As you can see above, they have already created a great cover design for this book and I look forward to continued working with them on it.

No comments:

>