Wednesday, August 22, 2007

New Empty Nose Website Launched

You can now visit my website, http://www.emptynosesyndrome.net/, where you will soon be able to purchase Having Nasal Surgery? Don't You Become An Empty Nose Victim! This website was setup for the sole purpose of raising further awareness for this book and hence the cause of empty nose syndrome as well. I'm anticipating this book will enter distribution either at the end of this week or sometime next week.

A special feature of this site is I will be writing a free monthly newsletter on empty nose syndrome that includes treatment tips and news related to ENS. I would encourage anyone interested to please enter your e-mail address at the bottom of this new website. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

>