Sunday, September 16, 2007

*Upcoming Reviews

I recently made the decision that Having Nasal Surgery? Don't You Become An Empty Nose Victim! will undergo great scrutiny in the form of numerous professional reviews. These reviews include places such as Kirkus Discoveries, ForeWord Magazine, Midwest Book Review (I hope!), Readerviews.com, and bookreview.com. I will also have reviews completed by a number of other people - and I can't wait for them as well. All these reviews will take place in the next few months, with most of them likely done by Christmas.

I firmly believe that once people start reading this book, they will embrace it. Some initial thoughts on people who have very recently received this book seem to suggest that. I am committed to seeing these high-quality reviews take place, as I strongly believe word of mouth will benefit this book and the ENS cause.

No comments:

>