Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Comments from a reader

Below are some comments from a reader and fellow ENS sufferer, Jdog. I tried to put them in as a post, but he nor I was sure how to do it! Frustrating since I want this blog to be interactive. Here are his comments followed by my own:
Subject: Great work Chris, love the blog.
I think the reference is great for awareness and the low readership is more due to a lack of understanding.
It's obvious that alot of ENS suffers dont know theyhave ENS. However that is changing fast with the forum, book and net in general. The more people thatknow what they have the more people will know what to look for. Keep up the good work. Love the articles.
Chris replies:
Your comments are much appreciated. I agree that a primary reason for low readership of this blog is lack of awareness. It is astounding how many people might be suffering from this condition, at one level or another, yet don't know they have it. Those who don't have it still think it's rare, which couldn't be further from the truth. I very much agree that the Internet has been the primary reason my book has been able to sell as well as it has, and it is the primary means of communication for raising awareness on empty nose on many fronts. The forum, book, and various Internet sites have threatened a medical cover-up, for lack of a better way to put it.

>