Wednesday, June 11, 2008

#1 in Germany Otolaryngology Books

The below Amazon.com listing showed that my book was the #1 otolaryngology book in Germany as of today, June 11, 2008, at 10:46 PM EST (these rankings change hourly or daily, so I have to celebrate when I can). Isn't that great? If only I could speak a small bit of German, I would celebrate in this language. Oh, and I received an offer today of someone who might be interested in translating "Having Nasal Surgery?" into the spanish language by next summer. I am elated....this is all terrific news for the cause of empty nose syndrome worldwide.....

Produktinformation
Taschenbuch: 236 Seiten
Verlag: Cold Tree Pr (August 2007)
Sprache: Englisch
ISBN-10: 1583851976
ISBN-13: 978-1583851975
Größe und/oder Gewicht: 21,6 x 14 x 1,8 cm
Durchschnittliche Kundenbewertung: Noch keine Kundenrezensionen vorhanden: Schreiben Sie die erste!
Amazon.de Verkaufsrang: #18.167 in English Books (Die Bestseller English Books)
Beliebt in diesen Kategorien:
#1 in
English Books > Medicine > Specialties > Otolaryngology
#1 in
English Books > Professional & Technical > Medical > Medicine > Surgery > Otolaryngology

No comments:

>